I’M GOING TO GLASTONBURY! *Dances around the room*
Glastonbury Festival is my very favourite place on this Earth (from the bits I’ve seen of it anyway!) And as I’m a bit of a festival goer I thought I’d share with you some festival essentials and tips that I’ve picked up along the way!
1. Dry shampoo becomes a valuable commodity – stock up and use it to barter with.
2. Only take make up you won’t care about when you drop it in mud – leave the high end stuff at home!
3. Don’t wear jeans, wear tights! Seriously, the best piece of advice I can give.
4. Baby wipe washes are grim but get used to them – don’t be the twat who queues up for 5hours for a shower and miss all the music.
6. Don’t expect to look fashionable and you’ll never be let down.
7. You may get urinated on at some point during the festival, mentally prepare yourself.
8. Try to think when you’re going to need the toilet… then set off a good hour or so before hand to avoid embarrassment.
9. Talk to everyone. From the strange to the sublime you meet people from all walks of life at a festival, embrace it.
10. Forget all the rules and just have an incredible time.
Peace and love,